To all attendees and member schools, please click the above link to view the third announcement, containing important conference information.
此致 各中文學校, 請見第三次通告有関會議的臨時議程書。
We invite you to participate in the 2016 Canadian National Conference on Chinese Education and Culture to be held in Edmonton.
A wide variety of topics related to Chinese language education from our role in our Canadian multicultural mosaic to international economic, social, environmental, and humanitarian issues; to classroom teaching methodology, curriculum, arts and culture will be presented.
The program will include keynote address, workshops, panel discussions, and exhibits. Social events including opening reception, banquet, and a post conference tour to Jasper National park.
The 2016 conference main objectives are focused on the following:
1) Culture diversity and multiculturalism 2) The value of community Chinese Education in Canada 3) World youth, environmental and humanitarian issues
1. Cultural Diversity in Canada 。Traditional family value of Chinese culture in Canada 。Multiculturalism vision 。Human right and heritage language education 2. Contemporary Chinese Education in Canada 。The Implication of Chinese School Education in Canada 。Introduction of OCAC Resources in overseas Chinese education 。Chinese as a second language 。Canadian experience
3. Public Forum 。Youth leadership, participation and role 。Culture and Economical trade development 。Environmental and humanitarian 。Minority right protection
1. Teaching and Technology 。Children psychology in Chinese education 。Computer technology application 。Computer teaching experience 。Chinese education in BC 。Teaching Chinese as a second language 。How to better effective teaching in Canada
2. Materials and Curriculum 。Live mandarin curriculum：an Toronto experience 。Canadian experience in technology application 。OCAC resources for teaching materials 。how to select teaching materials for elementary level 。How to become teaching smart
3. Arts and culture 。Calligraphy and painting 。Essay, arts, publishing, media 。Culture （Tai chi, etc.）
Space for display booths and exhibits has been set aside next to the conference rooms.
The exhibits may include teaching and learning materials, publications, audiovisual aides, exhibits from sponsors and commercial exhibits. The fee for each booth is $100.00 payable in advance to “CACLS” (address as listed in the registration form.)
Your donations will be most appreciated. Please make your donation payable to the CACLS 2016 Canadian National Conference on Chinese Education"
(Mailing address: P.O. Rabbit Hill Postal Outlet 88058, Edmonton, Alberta T6R 0M5).
If requested, tax receipts will be available for donations over $50 dollars.
如有意慷慨捐助支持全加華文教 育者, 請惠寄支票如下 (捐款 50 元以上者，如有需要，大会可提供减税收据): CACLS 2016 Canadian National Conference on Chinese Education 郵寄地址 P.O. Rabbit Hill Postal Outlet 88058, Edmonton, Alberta T6R 0M5
2016 Canadian National Conference on Chinese Education & Culture / 2016 年全加華文教育會議
ORGANIZED BY: The Edmonton Chinese School / 愛城中文學校承辦 SPONSORED BY : The Canadian Association of Chinese Language Schools / 全加中文學校協會主辦 CO-SPONSORED BY: The Montreal Chinese (Mandarin) School, The Manitoba Academy of Chinese Studies, and The Edmonton Public School Board