1) Please view the updated conference program that will that be printed shortly and included in the conference package available at the conference site.
2) Thanks to our senior member schools for their strong support to the national conference. We are pleased to announce that many delegates have now registered from almost all major cities across Canada.
3) Hon. David Kilgour, J.D. has confirmed to be the keynote speaker at the national conference. David is a lawyer, Nobel Peace Prize Nominee; long time federal MP, deputy house speaker. Thanks to David for his commitment to bring this conference to the next level, after our previous international leaders from the Governor General of Canada, World Peace Summit of Washington DC and UNESCO.
4) Many thanks to the following leading member sister schools for their strong financial raising support: Edmonton Chinese School; Montreal Chinese Mandarin School; Manitoba Academy of Chinese Studies, and many others. We will publicly acknowledge all ($500 and above) in our program book provided your donation cheque is received prior to the printing.
5) Please follow business dress code and arrive on time for reception party (Friday 7p.m.) and banquet (Saturday 6:00 p.m.). Pre-arrangements for spouse or accompanying persons to attend Reception and Banquet are absolutely required due to security reasons. First come first serve.
6) The deadline for our hotel room discount rate will be expired soon. Please make sure you have used hotel reservation "link".
7) Let us know if you require a table for display ($100 per school or unit).
1) We have completed our conference program which is now under printing. Please see attached a copy of the program without attachments for your information only. You may also see the latest soon on the website www.edmontonchineseschool.com. The organizing committee reserves the right for any changes if necessary.
2) Thank you to Edmonton Chinese School fundraising committee for their tremendous effort to help as we desperately need. Congratulations, they are now moving towards the next level 2nd diamond. It is truly a tough job but they will do it one more time for the little community School on the prairie all for the good course. Again many thanks to our leading sister schools, organizations and many many individual donations.
3）Dress Code Requirements: No Jeans - Fri.,Opening/ Reception Dinner (Speaker：Business；Otherwise Business Casual) - Sat., Gala Banquet (Business Casual) - Meetings (Same as opening session)
4) Speakers are requested to email your short resume (1/4 no more than 1/2 page) to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to me (email@example.com) immediately for introduction purposes, if have not done so.
5） All moderators need to be aware of duties. Please pick up a sheet of duties at Registration/Secretariat table.
6） If you have any questions, feel free to call 780.438.6324. Have a nice trip and see you in Edmonton.
3) 衣着要求, 謝絕牛仔褲 (如果不太清楚請電詢或谷歌) 星期五開幕式歡迎晚餐（上台致詞 商務裝，一般賓客或代表 商務便裝） 星期六大會晚宴(商務便裝) 其他開會(同開幕典禮) 4) 講員如還未寄簡歷介紹的話請快電郵過來如不確定或頁數太長請再麻煩一次，1/4 頁即可最長不要超過半頁 : firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to me (email@example.com)